by Rebbeca Marroquin
To Husky Energy:
1. Where is the "gathering system" located?
2. How many crew members were dispatched along the gathering system, and what did they do?
3. On July 20, at exactly what time were crew members dispatched along the gathering system? It must have been after 8:00 p.m, after Husky Energy received pressure anomalies from the pipeline monitoring system. If the leak occured on July 20, as the government concluded, how would ground crew members have missed a leak of this size?
To the Government of Saskatchewan:
5. How did you come to the conclusion that the leak occured on July 20?
6. Follow-up question: At exactly what time on July 20 was the leak detected?